Welcome to the Local Food Movement
Please feel free to browse many of the unique products offered for sale in our local community store. We can cut fresh steaks for you while you shop. Ask to tour our facility.
- Free samples available every day, in store specials and courteous service.
- Load up with quality locally raised meats, cheese and sausages for your home.
- Call ahead with an order and we will have it ready for you or just stop in and see us. We would love to see you!
Note* We can only ship what is available for sale in the online store.
Check here often for great deals we offer in our local community store.
We are currently processing wild game custom orders placed in mid November
HUGE Pork sale for in-store pick up
only 1.99 lb for a 1/2 pig or whole pig
check out the Farm Direct Meats web page or see us on facebook for more information
We are hiring for wrapping, packaging and meat cutting stop in to apply
Do you live in the area or are
Stop and visit Wisconsin River Meats Local Community
We have a large variety of products for sale
- We cut fresh Steaks, Chops and Roasts on the spot for you
- Locally raised Beef pork and Lamb cuts available
- Landjaegers, many styles of Summer Sausage and snack sticks, Honey Ham, Beef Jerky and Teriyaki Jerky
- Smoked & Sliced Brisket, Sliced Roast Beef, Pork, BBQ Pork and Turkey
- Discounted Meat Bundles
- Amish Butter and Bruno’s famous Sour Rye bread
- Fresh ground daily 90% lean hamburger
- Wild Game lean hamburger and cuts
- Wisconsin Cheese
- Pure Homemade Wisconsin Maple Syrup
- Spices and Rubs
- Many variety's of hand stuffed Bratwurst and Sausages
- Many more products available
We were local
when local wasn't cool!!
Open regular business hours Spring, Summer and Fall with extended hours for seasonal hunting.
Regular Hours: (CST.)
Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Saturday 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Pork Processing School
Wisconsin River Meats designed and hosts an annual Pork processing school in conjunction with our annual Pork Fest where folks who sign up learn hands on processing their own half of pig. Cutting, wrapping, curing of ham and bacon and making of some types of sausage are all covered. Please browse through for information and research.
galleria and lightboxby VisualLightBox.com v6.1